Friday, July 2, 2010

Exciting things are afoot...

Exciting things are afoot.  We've been looking at houses for a while now and I think we've found one that is pretty much perfect.  It's a bit farther north than I think we originally intended on being but the neighborhood is amazing, the schools are rated as some of the best in the state, and the house has every feature that we had on our ideal house list. 

Now, all we need is the NY house to close in the next month and have our offer on this house accepted.  I'm preparing myself for the worse since the NY closing has already been delayed.  Cross your fingers for us!

There are several exciting things too but those will have to wait for another time (when I can upload pictures of quilt-y goodness that was finished on time for my June Project of the Month).

No comments:

Post a Comment