Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Exciting mail

Yesterday I found an exciting package in the mailbox! Jessica sent me an orphan house block she had! It is super cute and perfect for the houses and trees quilt that I have in the works. I love the little bunny in the window. Even Dominic was excited by it:



I have no house blocks of my own yet - they are in pieces waiting to be ironed and finished. Sadly, my iron has died and I am now in search of a new one. Any suggestions?  I need one asap because I have piles of partially constructed blocks that just need to be ironed before I can move on.

1 comment:

  1. i love my blue & white T-Fal from Sears (~$40). my first one died on me after 2.5 years, but i bought another because it's such a nice iron to work with! the quick replacement we got from target (sunbeam, pink, ~$20 at target) is a piece of garbage and drips/leaks all over the place.

    ReplyDelete