Thursday, January 13, 2011

2011 is off to a good sewing start


I know - you're thinking why is she posting a picture of hemmed fabric?  But, it's really a pair of curtain panels for Sweet Pea's room and it's my first completed sewing project of 2011.  It's nice to finish something even if hemming a few yards of fabric isn't really that difficult.  =)




The past few days have been filled with lots of cleaning and organizing.  We are having people over on Saturday for Dominic's 2nd Birthday party and I still have LOTS of boxes around the house that need to be unpacked and put away (or hidden as the case may be!).  My sewing room is right at the front of the house and everyone will see it as the enter so I've been very busy but I realized today that it's not going to get done if I'm also going to clean and bake cupcakes tomorrow.  But, I came up with a good solution - hide the boxes with unfinished quilts!  Now it just looks like I have a lot of works in progress to finish (which is very true!).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment