Thursday, March 31, 2011

Goodbye March!

March sure went by fast!  I've had my hands full with my two boys and trying to get enough sleep!  It was so much easier the first time - I could easily sleep when he slept during the day but now the first one keeps me up and going all day while the second one is sleeping.  It's been crazy and hectic but nice to see their relationship develop over the past month.  I did manage to piece a little on my EPP star quilt but not as much as I thought I would - but I do think that will change as things settle down.



I think the biggest challenge this past month has been trying to get a picture of Dominic and Malcolm together.  Dominic has been a little afraid of Malcolm and had to be coaxed and bribed with chocolate to get him to sit down and hold his baby brother.  I think he's just not really sure what is going on and who this little baby is yet but he's getting better every day and I know that eventually he'll love his brother very much.

Thanks to Linda (my Mother-in-law) and my Mom who both came out (from Florida and Colorado) to stay with us and help.  They did a lot of work around the house (grocery shopping, cooking. laundry, and cleaning) that made the transition to life with two kids much easier.  Love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment