I also made a few small blocks for my houses and trees quilt. I'm not sure I like the house in the upper left corner. I thought that it would look okay without a door or window since it's so small (only 7 inches tall) but it looks weird to me. I'm tempted to try to applique a door onto it - I've been wanting to try out a few different machine applique techniques and this seems like a good place to start.
I also finally finished my tree wall hanging. This was my second attempt at free motion quilting and it was horrible. I had so many problems with the thread tension in the bobbin that that I wasn't sure I was going to finish it. As it is now, the back is horrible. If it was anything other than a wall hanging I wouldn't have finished it because I don't think it would stand up to use. Somehow the problems are all of the back and the front actually looks okay. I still need a lot more free motion practice but I've figured out my problem and how to fix it so that next time will be better. The next project up is to finish quilting baby Jerrick's quilt. We'll be down in Oregon for Memorial Day weekend and I want to give it to him then. =)