Wednesday, September 28, 2011

1000 Days of Dominic


1000 Days ago I became a Mother and nothing has been the same since. 


It's hard to think about it because it seems so abstract to think about his life in the number of days he's been here with us.  It's been an amazing journey watching him grow and learn.  He's grown from a tiny baby that couldn't do anything by himself into a walking, talking, reasoning little person.  He sees the world with such wonder and enthusiasm - everything is interesting and grand.  I love being able to see the world through this eyes and talk to him about the way he sees things. 



On my part, I've changed and learned a lot too.  From him I've learned to love unconditionally, how to be patient, and to appreciate the wonders that surround us every day.  His laugh is one of the best sounds in the whole world and his hugs are the best hugs ever.  I adore him and look forward to the next 1000 days!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment