Thursday, September 29, 2011

Girly quilt


I finished another baby quilt this year for a cute little girl.  I did the flower with machine applique which was a first for me.  It was a technique that I'd been wanting to try for a while and the daisy was the perfect way to try it out.  I personalized it with her name and it turns out that letters are not that easy to piece!  It was fun to do make something girly for a change - it seems like I've been making tons of boy quilts for a while.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that I get to see this little quilt every day on our wall! It is adorable. Lucky little Annie!

    ReplyDelete