Thursday, December 8, 2011

New purse

I am not a big purse kind of person.  I want something small - just big enough for my wallet, keys, and phone - but once in a while I need something bigger.  For our upcoming holiday trip to visit family I went looking for something and couldn't find what I wanted so I went looking online and found a great and easy tutorial for a cute pleated purse.  


It took about an hour and a half (which included hunting around for the right fabric combo).  I also added a small pocket on the inside.  It's just the right size too!  I can fit my normal purse things plus a book, iPad, and water bottle.  I'm very tempted to make a few more since it was so simple and easy!


1 comment:

  1. awesome! love the apple print too. I've been searching for a good purse, maybe i just need to bite the bullet and make one too..

    ReplyDelete