Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bigger...


Over the last month I've been working on my English paper pieced stars quite a bit and it has doubled in size with enough stars made to add another three rows.  I've really been enjoying working on it again.  The only real issue is that it's now too big to travel with me! I now have to plan things out and snap a picture before I leave the house so I can work on small portions while away from home. 


And, our strawberries have (finally) started to bloom and fruit!  Yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh! it looks awesome!!
    When I got to this point, I'd start another section (4 or 5 rows x whatever grew as I was traveling) and when you join them, you really only have to worry about the bottom row of the new section matching up. If it doesn't, you've got the option to flip the new section and see if the "top" row matches. make sense?
    Oh, I have to send you an email..

    ReplyDelete