Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fall has come and gone



 Fall has been amazingly busy for us.  Sadly little sewing has been going on in the quilting realm for me other than a handful of EPP stars.  I've been trying to catch up on all my mending (why do buttons all start to fall off things at the same time?) and Malcolm's Halloween costume.  We visited the pumpkin patch, went leaf hunting, watch the salmon spawning (I've lived in the Pacific NW almost my whole life and this is the first time I've seen it!), and spent a lovely (but wet) afternoon in the Japanese garden.


Hard to see but the two pink things are salmon swimming up river to spawn.
(So, this post is coming to you in December because I wrote it, uploaded the pictures to the blog, and then never hit post back in October. That's what happens when you are busy - better late than never.)

No comments:

Post a Comment