Sunday, January 12, 2014

Binary

The Seattle Modern Quilt guild is currently hosting a show at Island Quilter: Binary.


Isaac and I rode the ferry over last week for the Friday night art walk and show opening. As usual, it was a lovely evening. 

I had one quilt in the show, 1+1=10:


The space is perfect for showcasing the quilts - bright and open.


Above are quilts by Carrie, Sandie, and Allison

My favorite quilt in the show was done by Anna:


She really thinks outside the box with her quilts and has lovely hand quilting.


Above quilts by Sue, LouiseChandra, me, and Katie.

I really enjoyed this challenge. The parameters were so simple and open and really allowed our group to showcase their artistic abilities. 






2 comments:

  1. They all look so wonderful. Now I wish I lived close enough to view them in person!

    -PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful. Thanks for sharing the show with us.

    ReplyDelete