Monday, August 11, 2014

Summer EPP

Sewing time this summer has been rather scarce.  Summer fun and travels (not to mention three crazy wild little boys) seem to get in the way of staying indoors at my machine.  We've also had a summer exchange student from Spain staying with us so we've been doing lots of local travel.
 I started my Modern Quilt guild Michael Miller challenge back in April with plenty of time to get it finished by the July deadline but somehow the deadline just flew right on past me!  I did make some very slow progress over the past month.  And we have another long trip coming up so I think it'll be done soon (or at least some progress will be made!). 
We have accomplished lots in the kitchen this summer though!  We've been picking tons of berries and making all types of jam and preserves.  We even taught our exchange student how to make spiced blueberry jam!

4 comments:

  1. Is that a butterfly?
    -PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabrics! Want to see more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great summer! EPP is great for traveling, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great progress, along with keeping the wild boys happy!

    ReplyDelete