Friday, January 23, 2015

Welcome 2015

2015 has gotten off to a slow sewing start for me. I've only done a little English paper piecing and two small Valentine postcard quilts. 


I feel like 2014 was a good year. I completed five baby quilts, three mini quilts, and 5 quilted bags. I also completed the tops for three lap quilts and I finally dove in and started free motion quilting and I love it!  My sewing goals for the year are to quilt the three tops I have ready and to finish up the three large-ish quilts that I have in various states of progress. So this time next year I'm hoping to have at least six finished quilts - yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like great goals for the year! Fun valentine postcards....I'm mulling over what to do for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute postcards!
    -PA

    ReplyDelete