Monday, September 21, 2015

Guild retreat

A little over a week ago I went on retreat with the Seattle Modern Quilt Guild. It was a lovely and extremely productive weekend.


I started my weekend on Friday morning with a pile of fall colors. Which became a a grouping of fall leaves by that evening. 


After some helpful input from my guild friends after dinner, I started back up on Saturday morning and added in a few small leaves. By dinner time I had a complete top and most of a back. 


Quilting started very late and was completed just after midnight! It still needs binding but I didn't have enough fabric with me to make it.


And I had just enough time on Sunday to make this cute, easy, and super quick Sailor top.



1 comment:

  1. Your modern maples turned out so nice and how fun to get the quilt almost totally done over the retreat!

    ReplyDelete